Floral print white red blue
Washing Tips :
- Always follow the washing instructions for your EUROTAS shirt.
- Unbutton and turn the shirt inside out, turning up the collar. Do not overfill the drum, and set the washing machine at a low spin. When the washing cycle is done, do not wring the shirt. Hang on a hanger to dry, and button the top collar. Stretch out the collar and cuffs, and the placket from top-down gently.
- If your EUROTAS shirt requires a light ironing, we do not recommend starch sprays. Iron cuffs and collar gently at a low heat.
- Dry-cleaning can cause a high impact on our environment, therefore we do not recommend it. However, if you feel that your EUROTAS shirt requires dry-cleaning, ask your cleaner to use a light press, cover up the buttons, and avoid using a starch spray. Do not press the collar, cuffs, and front placket.
Common Stain : Try to treat the stain as soon as possible to avoid any permanent damage to your
Deodorant & Perspiration: The yellowing in the underarm area is often the cause of build-up from the reaction of salt in perspiration and aluminium in the deodorant. Use aluminum-free anti-perspirants, and if applied wet, allow to let dry before putting on the shirt. For your wash, mix equal parts clear dish detergent and citric acid, dilute with cold water, and apply on the stain area. Let it sit for about 20 minutes, then wash off with cold water before adding to the washing machine. Follow washing instructions accordingly.
Grease : With a clean cloth, gently rub clear dish detergent on the stain. Wash the shirt with a hot temperature, only if recommended on washing instructions.
Coffee : If it’s a fresh spill, dab or rinse the garment under cold water. If you find that it is ingrained, pre-treat the area stain with detergent and let sit for 30 minutes before adding to a wash.
Wine : Place iodized salt immediately over the stain area to absorb the wine. Rinse off with club soda, or warm water before adding to a wash.
Ink: Try using methylated spirits or citric acid, being careful not to rub the fabric too hard. Place a little clear detergent to the stain area before adding to a wash.
- Blood : With a clean cloth, gently wipe off any excess. Rinse off area with cold water and add a little clear detergent to the stain area before adding to a wash.
Washing Tips :
- A 30-40 c washing program is recommended for your normal wear shirts. For more soiled items, you can use a 40-60 c washing program.
- Set the machine on a low spin-dry. The amount of washing powder is determined by the hardness of your water. Softer water requires less washing powder.
- We do not recommend using fabric softener when washing your EUROTAS shirt.
Darker Colors: Do not mix the dark colors with the bright and the light colors. Reduce the use of laundry detergent and do a cold wash. You may choose to use a detergent intended for dark colored garments.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
To purchase, please email:email@example.com